skip to main | skip to sidebar

LEM

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TOP 10


Posted by LEM at 9:42 AM
Labels: Found On The Grid.copyrighted mat.will remove if requested

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE!

THE BEAST

THE BEAST
"Sleep. Those little slices of DEATH. How I loathe them." -Edgar Allan Poe

IDENT

LEM
HELL-LAY, MANIC STATE, United States
WARM BLOODED-BIPEDAL-MEAT-EATING- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENDER
View my complete profile
"BEFORE YOU ACCUSE ME....TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF..."

...to whom it make concern...

"I wait for you
I wander behind you
in your dreams
I am your lingering nightmare
Always in your mind.... "
"erase my love
i bet you can't erase my touch
you're tryin' to replace a feelin'
without a name
with somebody else's face
in your head."

WOMAN'S POEM
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door.
Massages my back and begs to do more!
Oh! Send me a man, who'll make love to my mind
And be my best friend, always so kind!

MAN'S POEM
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs
who owns a liquor store and a golf course.
This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

Blog Archive

  • May (9)
  • August (6)
  • July (4)
  • June (6)
  • October (1)
  • September (3)
  • August (45)
  • July (23)

....WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY.......DON'T BE A DORK...CLICK ON ONE!

  • Bengal
  • Bill Wray
  • concept art
  • Eric Pigors=toxictoons
  • Paul Shanklin=political parody songs
  • Red Diabla=LA Derby Dolls
  • REVENGE OF THE LEM=ape
  • Ronnie DelCarmen
  • SASH SUICIDE BLOG!
  • Sash suicide=flickr
  • Tadahiro Uesugi
  • The Art of Chris Sanders

GALLERY

GALLERY




































TALK TO ME

  • lem_ape@yahoo.com

 

ERASERHEAD!

RUBBER JOHNNY!

ONE MINUTE MOVIES!

COME TO DADDY!

BJORK!

HELLO SKINNY!

ROCK AND RULE!








HOPEFULY COVERS MY ASS

This blog contains parodies, truth, lies, anger, joy, love and hate, some at the expense of other artists! Many of the visuals are my own and will be noted! I will credit said artists with much respect, love and humility when possible...if I miss any or if I am asked to remove images I will gladly do so! I intend no malice nor will i profit from these images, they are merely vehicles for the stream of consciousness that bleeds out of my skull...cheaper than therapy....Thank you all for your understanding.......I remain your grateful and humble servant......